These days, professionals and executives are in a position to choose between the positions they are offered. That’s why it’s important to be considered a popular employer. Otherwise you might not be able to fill important vacancies in your company. So where do you place your job ads? Will you reach suitable candidates through unfocused job portals? What use is receiving many job applications if the candidates don’t possess the right qualifications?
Through five of its B2B portals, LUMITOS offers unique access to more than five million professionals and executives in the chemical, life science, food & beverage, lab equipment, analytics and pharmaceutical industries. Your job ad will not only yield candidates that are actively looking into the position you offer. What sets us apart from other job portals is that your online ad is also seen by professionals who are not actively searching but open-minded about a career move. This expands your pool of potential candidates, generating more applications from applicants who are suitable.
- You’ll invest your budget wisely: your job ad reaches candidates who are suitable
- You’ll fill vacancies faster
- You’ll be spared many applications from candidates who are unsuitable
Job Ads at a glance
- Your Job Ad will stimulate user interest for 8 weeks
- We’ll create the ad in your corporate design
- Depending on your target group, your ad will appear in up to 5 portals
- Your Job Ad will be contained in up to 3 job bulletin issues
- Reboost: your ad will be refreshed after 4 weeks
- Performance figures
These options further increase the success of your Job Ad
For companies with a large volume of job ads we offer serversynchronisation- a particularly efficient solution. Via a technical interface we access your company’s job ad database directly and insert the appropriate job offers simultaneously into our job markets – automatically, with no further action required on your part.